Prolozone, Second Opinion Newsletter by Dr. Shallenberger

The Amazing Breakthrough that Rebuilds Damaged Joints from the Inside Out

Hip Replacement
Unfortunately, drugs and surgery are the only options most doctors know about. And neither option is very good. Drugs only mask the problem, and they carry a long list of side effects. Plus, as Prince found out, they can be addictive. Surgery is good at repairing joints, but it comes with a whole host of downsides.
Even under a best-case scenario, it is painful and requires weeks of physical therapy. Under the worst-case scenario, it can leave you crippled and in pain for the rest of your life. And of course, there is always the risk of complications like blood clots and infection.
But what if there was a better way to repair damaged joints? What if there was a way to get rid of the pain and even regrow your joints? Well, believe it or not, there is a way to do exactly that. And it's called regenerative medicine.
Regenerative medicine is not science fiction. And it's not something you'll have to wait decades to get. It's available now. It's already been used by professional athletes like Peyton Manning and Tiger Woods. And it's also been used by thousands of regular folks.

"This therapy is not science fiction. It's available now. And it's already been used by athletes like Peyton Manning and Tiger Woods."

What Is Prolozone and How Does It Work?

Prolozone is a combination of two therapies that speed up your body's own healing mechanisms. Those two therapies are prolotherapy and ozone therapy.
Let's talk about prolotherapy first. In prolotherapy, a doctor injects your joint with a solution that irritates the area and causes inflammation.
Why would a doctor purposely cause inflammation? Because inflammation is your body's way of healing itself. That's why you get inflammation whenever there's an injury.
In response to the inflammation, your body sends healing cells to the area. First it sends special immune cells called macrophages, which remove debris and irritants from the area. Then it sends fibroblasts, which are cells that make collagen. Finally, it sends in chondrocytes, the cells that make new cartilage.
Knee Pain
Think of the cells as a construction crew remodeling a house. The macrophages are the guys in charge of demolition and clean up. The fibroblasts are the guys who come in next, to put up the two-by-fours that make up the frame of the house (collagen). And the chondrocytes are the guys who finish the job by putting up the sheetrock walls (cartilage).
This healing response happens naturally in your body every day. But when you have a serious injury, the damage is too great for your body to heal by itself. In those instances, you need to give your body extra help. And that's what prolotherapy does. It magnifies and speeds up your body's own healing process, making it possible to heal injuries your body can't heal on its own. Several studies prove that prolotherapy works. There's also a great deal of anecdotal evidence from doctors who've used it, including former Surgeon General C. Everett Koop.
But as effective as prolotherapy is, it does have its drawbacks and limitations. First of all, you have to be very precise when you do it or it won't work. Secondly, it can take a long time to work, sometimes many months. Third, it doesn't work for everyone. And fourth, it can be painful.
When I was using prolotherapy in my practice, some of my patients found it so painful that they decided to stop their treatments. So I knew that if I wanted to help the most people, I'd need to find a better way to treat patients' joints.

Then One Day I Found The Answer...

One day as I was going through my patient charts, I noticed that the younger patients were getting much better results from prolotherapy than the older ones.
Looking back on it now, it seems so obvious. It's a well-known fact that the older a person gets, the less efficient their cells are. So why wouldn't this apply to the cells that make collagen and cartilage? The answer, of course, is that it does apply to those cells.
Luckily, I had just the answer to this problem: Oxygen. Yes, oxygen. You see, the leading cause of aging is the inability to get oxygen into your cells. In fact, an article in the New England Journal of Medicine concluded that the single biggest difference between a 25-year-old and a 70-year-old is simply that the 25-year-old's body is better able to utilize oxygen!
So how do we improve the body's ability to utilize oxygen? Well, there are numerous ways. But the most effective way is ozone therapy. Ozone therapy has been proven safe and effective in over 3,000 European studies ... on over 384,000 patients.

Here's How It Works...

Most Americans are unfamiliar with ozone therapy. And many find the whole idea of using ozone scary and mysterious. But there's really nothing mysterious about it. Ozone is simply a form of oxygen that has three atoms instead of two. That's all.
As you may know, oxygen atoms like to travel in pairs. Since ozone contains a third oxygen atom, it wants to give that extra atom away. Which means that whenever ozone comes into contact with a cell, it gives up the extra oxygen atom, and the cell takes it in.
As a cell takes in more oxygen, it's able to produce more energy and work more efficiently. In the case of the joint building cells we mentioned earlier, this means they can make more collagen and more cartilage. So now you've got a crackerjack construction crew rushing over to your joints and repairing them at lightning speed! 
I have used Prolozone to treat over 500 of my patients. In addition, I've trained over 700 doctors in how to use the procedure, and they report similar results with their patients. Yes, Prolozone has worked wonders for thousands of people with joint injuries and arthritis. And it can do the same for you. That's why I've written a brand new Special Report called...
Free Report #1

How to Re-Build Damaged Joints from the Inside Out

The report gives you all the details on Prolozone. It tells you how the procedure is done, which special nutrients need to be added to the solution, and where to find a doctor near you who performs prolozone. In fact, it contains the names and addresses of the doctors in the U.S. who I've trained in the technique.
But that's not all. The report also tells you about 3 other regenerative treatments that you need to know about. You see, as good as Prolozone is, it doesn't work for everyone.
I have found that about 20% of patients don't respond to Prolozone by itself. The good news is that when you combine prolozone with the other treatments in this report, the success rate is close to 100%.
Imagine being able to say good-bye to joint pain once and for all. Imagine a life free of stiffness. Imagine waking up every morning feeling terrific, and being able to resume all the activities you love. You'll be able to do all that with the information in this report.
The information in the report is priceless. But you can get a copy of the report absolutely free. How? By trying a no-risk trial subscription to my health advisory, Second Opinion. Every month in Second Opinion, I give you the lowdown on the latest discoveries in health and wellness. I tell you what works and what's a lot of baloney ... and I give you a clear plan of action to take for a long, healthy life.

Information You Won't Find Anywhere Else

Very often, the information in Second Opinion is information you won't find anywhere else. You see, despite all the information out there today ... despite all the newsletters on alternative health ... despite all the books and magazines ... despite all the websites and e-zines and cable TV shows ... many of the biggest health breakthroughs are still largely unknown.
Let me give you another great example. Over 50 million Americans suffer from rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases. If you go to WebMD and look up any of these disorders, you will find that "there is no cure."
And yet, a small group of doctors are curing people of autoimmune diseases every day. I'm not talking about merely reducing symptoms. I'm talking about an outright cure.

Comments

collins oscar said…
Hello viewers all over the globe I am Jennifer Alex from USA, I have been suffering from HPV virus for the past 2 years now, I have went to several hospitals taking different treatment from doctors but still yet no improvement, I have done research on internet seen different testimony how some people get cured but I don’t believe does testimony again because of what happened to me I have contacted so many doctors online, they all ask for is money I was scammed by 3 different doctors over $2000 still yet I was not cured so I tell a friend of mine about my problem she tells me to contact dr oso that his very good in healing people with his medicine that she was cured from herpes by this some Dr oso I don’t believe her on thing she showed me her results on how was cured she gives me his Email few weeks later I contacted him and tell him about my problem he tell me not to be worried that his going to prepare the medicine and send to me through EMS delivery so after some days I received the medicine and I was take it as he Instructed me few weeks later I go for check up to no if I’m finally cured, could you believe me when the results come out I was negative I jump up I was very happy. Please my dear friends if you have any kind of diseases or virus please contact Drosohaberhome@gmail.com or  WhatsApp +2348162084839

     here is the DR OSO website.

https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/   



.........

Popular posts from this blog

Can UV Light Treat the Blood of COVID-19 Patients?

Simple Tummy Remedy

Mixing Ozone into the Blood